As we wrap up summer and head into the school year, now is a great time for a boost of motivation! We’ve compiled some of our favorite #MotivationMonday quotes to help encourage you and remind you that #GivingIsThePoint!
- “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” Les Brown
- “Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.” William James
- “There is no passion to be found in playing small — in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.” Nelson Mandela
- “People often say motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing — that’s why we recommend it daily.” Zig Ziglar
- “Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.” Henry Ford
- “If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.” Napoleon Hill
- “Be patient with yourself. Self-growth is tender; it’s holy ground. There’s no greater investment.” Stephen Covey
- “Tough times never last, but tough people do.” Robert H. Schuller
- “Success… seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.” Conrad Hilton
- “The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who usually do.” Anonymous
- “You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.” Zig Ziglar
- “If you have the power to make someone happy, do it. The world needs more of that.” Anonymous
Make sure to follow GivingPoint on all of our social media platforms to see all our favorite quotes and real-life stories of inspiration from our students and alumni. We are on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter!